Basalt Column Fountains
The fountain systems we install the easiest, fastest and strongest way to build a water feature. All components are designed to work together to beautify any landscape. With systems that will handle any size, any shape and any load, the only limit is your imagination!
- Systems can be installed in hardscapes or landscapes, in-ground or above-ground, indoors or outdoors for maximum versatility
- Fountain Basins with integrated internal supports handle more weight with greater stability
- The Triton 3-Way Diverter makes plumbing and flow control of multiple fountain pieces simple and easy
- Topside plumbing and tubing channels allow for above water installation and adjustment, no need to get wet
- Eco-Rise systems with Atlantic’s Eco-Blox modular reservoirs support any weight, any size and any number of decorative elements in any configuration
Basalt ColumnFountain Images[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”6″ gal_title=”Basalt Columns”]
How it Works…
1. Molded as one piece, support cones from the bottom of the basins are fused to the flat top panel, integrating the two planes for exceptional strength.
2. Large access door makes pump installation and maintenance easy.
3. Complete plumbing kits for decorative items include flow controls and pump connections for FP, MD, TW and TT Pumps.
4. The Triton 3-Way Diverter features a 1½” inlet for unrestricted flow to three ¾” outlets. True ball’ style valves with removable handles enable independent flow adjustments to each outlet without moving the decorative gravel.
5. Built-in channels allow the plumbing to run on top of the basin,
simplifying installation and adjustments.
6. Recesses allow 1½” conduit to be installed within the radius of the basin, providing easy access to the pump cord and lighting wiring when the basin is installed. 1½” cord stoppers are supplied with all Fountain Basin Plumbing kits.
7. The ability to install and access an Auto Fill Valve eliminates the need
to manually add water to the system.
8. An AWGFT2 Fountain Light will add a splash of warming light to a variety of decorative fountains, cored boulders and pottery.