Prentice-Surbrugg Refurbish (2017)
Here is a list of the items we refurbished on this pond that we originally installed in 2008
Pond & Flagstone Refurbish
- Remove existing flagstone steppers and cobble stone
- Use some for the floating steppers
- Build new walls with thinner flagstone.
- 6 pallets of Colorado Buff Flagstone
- Buff Breeze will be used in between the flagstone.
- Also adding large moss boulders for a more robust and natural wall
- Natural moss outcroppings
- Concrete backfill
- All stones hand cut and placed
- Floating Buff Steppers to cross the pond
- Includes concrete bases
- Includes small flagstone sitting pad on East end of pond.
Moss Boulders – 26 additional ton
- Placing boulders on the North end of the pond – to balance out the pond
- Creating moss outcroppings around flagstone and North end of the pond
- Create a better habitat for fish to hide
- Concrete in some of the existing waterfall boulders
Suction Filtration System
- Using Stacked Slate Urns to return the water
Upgrade lighting System to LED Lights
Enter your text here...