Here is a list of the items we refurbished on this pond that we originally installed in 2008
Pond & Flagstone Refurbish
- Remove existing flagstone steppers and cobble stone
- Use some for the floating steppers
- Build new walls with thinner flagstone.
- 6 pallets of Colorado Buff Flagstone
- Buff Breeze will be used in between the flagstone.
- Also adding large moss boulders for a more robust and natural wall
- Natural moss outcroppings
- Concrete backfill
- All stones hand cut and placed
- Floating Buff Steppers to cross the pond
- Includes concrete bases
- Includes small flagstone sitting pad on East end of pond.
Moss Boulders – 26 additional ton
- Placing boulders on the North end of the pond – to balance out the pond
- Creating moss outcroppings around flagstone and North end of the pond
- Create a better habitat for fish to hide
- Concrete in some of the existing waterfall boulders
Suction Filtration System
- Using Stacked Slate Urns to return the water
Upgrade lighting System to LED Lights
Enter your text here...
Are You Looking for Creative Waterfall Ideas? Look No further!
Pondless waterfall ideas are becoming more extravagant every summer. There are different types of waterfalls that you can build and[...]
Unique 3 Spillway Bowl Waterfall with a Flagstone Patio
This project was installed in Cheyenne, WY. It consisted of a three aquascape spillway bowls with granite boulders, xeriscaping, flagstone patio,[...]
Need a Koi Pond? Check out this Complete Landscaping Makeover!
This project was installed Pine Bluffs, WY. The project included a full landscaping makeover with xeriscaping and backyard Koi[...]
3 Easy Ways to Turn Your Backyard into an Oasis
This project was installed in Carpenter, WY. It consisted of a 25' pondless waterfall with granite boulders, rock wall, xeriscaping,[...]
See How A Small Space Transforms into a Backyard Retreat
This project was installed in Cheyenne, WY. It consisted of a double 7-9' pondless waterfall with granite boulders, xeriscaping, flagstone patio, & LED[...]
Tropical Paradise at the Cheyenne Botanical Gardens
The Cheyenne Botanical Gardens indoor water feature was installed in the new atrium during the winter of 2017. (3) Pond[...]