The Imig pond project was completed in August of 2016. We replaced a 12 year old pond that we had constructed in 2004. The new owners, wanted to improve and enhance the pond from it’s out dated state.
The project included a large flagstone viewing area and a large amount of moss boulder outcroppings.
Here is a list of the materials that we used:
- (2) 26″ wide ProFalls Spillways
- (1) 19″ wide ProFalls Spillway
- 50′ x 50′ EPDM Liner and Underlayment
- 1800 Series Pond Vault
- this was used for the bottom suction filtration
- (2) TT9,000 GPH TidalWave Pond Pumps
- (1) TT3,000 GPH TidalWave Pond Pump
- EasyPro Pond Skimmer
- 75′ of 2″ Flexible PVC Piping
- 100′ of straight PVC pipe for bottom suction filtration system
- 24 ton of Moss Boulders
- LED above ground & under water lighting system
- 6 ton of Colorado Red Flagstone