This project was installed in May 2020 (Cheyenne, WY). It consisted of a 5-7' pond-less waterfall with 23 ton of fractured granite boulders and a Wyoming buff flagstone patio. The patio was elevated with a stacked edge giving the setting another dimension. The primary objective was to create proper drainage as the homeowners were fighting standing pools of water in their backyard.
Here is a list of the products used on this project:
Pondless Waterfall, Rock Wall, & Flagstone Patio Material List:
- Pond Pump Atlantic TT5000 gph
- Pond Liner: 15 x 20 45ml EPDM pond liner
- Flex PVC: 25' of 2" PVC Flex Pipe
- Pond Underlayment: 15 x 40 Geotextile Underlayment
- Waterfall Spillway: (1) Aquascape Waterfall Spillway
- Water Storage Modules: Atlantic Water Gardens Eco-Blox
- Pump Vault: Aquascape Pondless Waterfall Vault
- Granite Boulders: 23 ton
- Cobble: 20 ton
- 1" Gravel: 5 ton
- Colorado Bluff Flagstone
Get a FREE Design & Consultation Estimate!
Click the button below and fill out a quick form to get a free design estimate!
5-7' Pondless Waterfall
5-7' Pondless starting at...
10-12' Pondless Waterfall
Our Most Popular Pond Package!
10-12' Pondless starting at...
20-22' Pondless Waterfall
15-20' Pondless starting at...
Top DIY Pond-less Kits
Small DIY Pondless Waterfall Kit
Medium Pondless Waterfall Kit
Large Pondless Waterfall Kit