This custom pond project was completed in August of 2016. We replaced a 12 year old pond that we had constructed in 2004. The new owners, wanted to improve and enhance the pond from its out-dated state.
The project included a large flagstone viewing area and a large amount of moss boulder outcroppings.
Here is a list of the materials that we used:
- (2) 24″ wide Aquascape Waterfall Spillways
- (1) 16″ Atlantic wide ProFalls Spillway
- 50′ x 50′ EPDM Liner and Underlayment
- 1800 Series Pond Vault
- this was used for the bottom suction filtration
- (2) TT9,000 GPH TidalWave Pond Pumps
- (1) TT3,000 GPH TidalWave Pond Pump
- Aquascape Signature 1000 Pond Skimmer
- 50′ of 2″ Flexible PVC Piping
- 100′ of straight PVC pipe for bottom suction filtration system
- 24 ton of Moss Boulders
- LED above ground & under water lighting system
- 6 ton of Colorado Red Flagstone
Here is the old pond we installed in 2002. In much need of a repair and update!
Below is the wonderful thank you note we received from the homeowners. Creating a natural looking piece of art with raw boulders and material can be very rewarding, especially when the homeowners love it!